Monday, January 2, 2012

Feedback

Hey All,

As you can see, I've posted episodes 1-12 on here thus far. The rest are on their way but I wanted to get some feedback from you.

I've tried (when possible) to link to artist websites or bandcamp so I could give them a bump, however small. In most cases, I had a choice between youtube or myspace music. I mixed it up a but I chose youtube a fair bit. It avoids the extra step (for you) of opening up the myspace music player. What would you prefer? Leave a comment below and I'll take it into account.

Also, with the labeling system I am using, you will be able to search for episode number or artist name so it should be pretty easy to find something even when the 400 songs and counting (!!) are up here.

Pass on the word to fellow citizens and music lovers.

Henderson, Osbaldiston, Punch Some Falls,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment